Monday, December 31, 2012

I Made It!


Two-thousand twelve Anno Domini. It's been a very wild ride, but I made it

I've experienced ups and downs during these past twelve months. I've had extreme joy and bad bouts of depression. Business is booming one minute, then clients are scarce the next. Still, all was well and I made it.

It is by the Grace of God that I'm several hours removed from seeing a new year. He has brought me through, and as always, He has provided me with the victory. Yes, there were a series of unfortunate events in 2012. However, the victories and milestones far outweighed those negatives by a landslide.

Did I mention that I made it?

I'm not promising anything new for next year simply because I don't know what the next hour will bring, let alone the next 365 days. Still, I'm moving forward. I'm confidence that though I don't know what tomorrow holds, I do know Who holds tomorrow. That, my friends, is very reassuring.

...and Lord willing, I have every intention of making it this time next year.

From The Tree House In Bessemer, Alabama, I wish you and yours a very safe and happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment