Friday, November 18, 2011

Dream On, Part 1

I had the strangest dream...

I dreamed that not only it was Christmas Day, but we were celebrating the birthday of Brian Eldridge. He was here in my pad with his wife Dene' Donley Eldridge to participate in the festivities we were about to have. For some odd reason, were comparing the frames of our eyeglasses.

As I was going to my kitchen, I say Sister Mary Ella Proffitt from my former church walking around. I then decided to go to my living room to see the other guest and there were a lot of people there. I knew these were my friends, both online and off, but the only one I recognized was Monica Jones and she was holding a conversation with my Mom.

I went outside to see even more guests and I saw First Lady LaKindra Harkins and the Chairman of the Deacon Board Johnnie Proffitt, both from my former church home as well.

In any case, the get together went well and we apparently had a good time. The really odd thing was that my floor was leaking water, which in itself was covered in Cheerios.

My alarm went off. I really need to talk to the doctor about these meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment