Saturday, June 25, 2011

Love or Lust?



Greetings!  I’ll start this off with a simple question: Have you ever had a Love Jones before?

Allow me to clarify my definition…

You meet a person and you two truly feeling each other. Things get so deep that you two actually “go there” . Then after you “go there”, you begin to believe that this person is “the one” for you.

Okay, let me put it to you this way…

Have you world ever been rocked before to the point you didn’t know how to act?

I will say that I have been in this situation at least twice in my adult life. Keep in mind that I was in my late twenties/early thirties when this did occur. Maybe back then I didn’t fully understand what true love was (and to be honest with you, I’m not sure I fully grasp it now). I always had the trouble of differentiating between true love and lust blindness & sensuality. I am a wiser now, but I have to admit that sometimes that line can be blurred at times.

So…

Have you ever mistaken lust for true love?

1 comment:

  1. Yes... I hate to say most of the people I thought I loved ended up just being lust on both parties..

    ReplyDelete