Thursday, June 23, 2011

Friday Stuff Memories



Friday Stuff! was a blog I did every Friday on the now-defunct social website Yahoo! 360°. A wanted to blog about things that would help my online friends unwind at the end of the work week. There were pretty good topics and for the most part everyone had a good time. Still, I wanted to do something even more different... interactive perhaps.

It was during on edition of Friday Stuff! that I decided to have a guest blogger in the Monni and the rest is history. The experiment was an unexpected hit and it seemed like folks were anticipating the guest blogger edition that my actual edition!

The photo above is a collage of the Friday Stuff! logos which includes the variations of my kisser, but also every single guest blogger, all in chronological order.

Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment