Sunday, July 3, 2011

You Put It Out There!

Not too long ago, there was this young lady I was highly interested in.  Physically, she was a very attractive female with a very nice backside.  She had taken several photos of herself where said backside was the focus of attention.

As time went on, I was expressing a strong interest in her.  I also complimented that nice butt of hers.  As a result, she accused me of wanting a relationship with her on the basis of her physical attributes and nothing else.  Now, while I was impressed with what she was working with, this was far from the truth; I truly liked her for who she was in the inside.  That nice booty was just a bonus.  Needless to say, a relationship did not come to fruition due to unrelated issues that I won't go into.

My point is this:  If you don't want men to just focus on your assets, then don't present them in a way where we can't help but to notice them.  

If you have a nice butt and you're wearing tight jeans with your shirt on the inside, we're gonna look. 

If you have very ample breasts and you knowingly wear an item with a plunging neckline, we're gonna look.

If you have a fantastic shape and you decide to wear a very form-fitting body dress, guess what?  WE'RE GONNA LOOK!

Ladies, this kinda thing works both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment